Monday, October 12, 2009





Thinh♥




well, hows everyone lately? fine i hope!! these past few days i've been extremly occuipied with my two lovely friends who came all the way down/up? from melbourne to Sydney JUST for my 18th birthday. i cannot even say how much im glad they did. As expected, me and my sisters 18th birthday turned out quite good! Also thanks to marvin for hosting during my bday party and making everyone laugh. hehe. i have such wonderful friends!♥ i love you guys if it wasnt for all my friends .. i wouldnt be who i am today! thank you. Now for some pictures.

First i'll start put some pictures of me and my bro.. yes this was our first meeting after knowing each other over a year and a bit! And YES its that guy i've talked about in my blogpost..... (:

Well guys there he is! ♥

Sis&Bro *huggles*


Sally(thinhs cusin) & i



tho, i have to admitt something to all my readers. i've mention in the past that i used to like him and you guys may think i've probably lost feelings for him aye? well technically no not really. Though i did have a period of time when i didnt talk to him for a month.. (that was the time i lost feelings) bt whenever he would talk to me, it just came back.. so.. i dont know.. Especially the times when he just randomly would hug me while were at the city.. or the time when he would just hold my hand while we walk thru the park.... I dont understand.. maybe melbourne people are like that???...... This isnt making any better..

But i know that theres no chance anyways. NO POINT DREAMING MICHELLE. i just have to get over with it and find someone else new. (& NO MORE LOOKING FOR GAY BOYS)





Twins 18th.

Group shot

Family Shot

Marvin hosting.. haha ^^ lol @ Thy

OHYEEEEEEEHHH NIGGAS. we BODYJAMMING on my 18th :D


i kept saying to myself.. no im not gna bodyjam.. not going to bodyjam.. but at the end.
kim convived me doing it with her <3>
last and OF COURSE NOT least! my favourtie
peopleeee. ahhaha



-Misses Thinh
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment