Saturday, June 26, 2010

its funny how things just come and go, just like that...


its just been 2 weeks.. and i've just fucked something up...

i met a guy two weeks ago.. we talked from day to night,, at that time i felt so happy.. because i finally found smoeone that isnt GAY that i have feelings for! so yes we talked and talked.. we even made plans int the 3 weeks holiday we are going to have. but i dont know what happend....

before all this happend.. i like looking up people dream. cus i think that theres always a reason behind a dream.. and my frend hated it.. but i would look it up anyways, just for my own benifit..

2-3days before we stopoped talking.. he told me that he dreamt that his dog died in his arm.. and i searched it up. and this is what it says


Dream Decoder ;
If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts.



... hmm.. scary or not? u decide.


i dreamt that i told him i didnt wanna talk to him or know him anymore so he moved to another grp when we were in a team.. we didnt talk.... even though i can see him in front of me.. when i woke up i cried.. its like having a bad dream.. i dont wanna cry but my tears just came out when i woke up... do u get that feeling when ur really sad/upset. that the heart physically start to hurt and ache...?? maybe it was from my previous love.. i went through a real bad heartbreak period.. and my heart ached for days and days.. it felt like my heart was going to brust...
and right now.. just a small heartbreak from this.. is causing that pain in my chest ... its too weak..

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean -- when you wake up in tears when the dream was just too real, and your emotions are all over the place. I definitely remember waking up feeling crazed, angry and furious, which would then turn into tears because when I get really frustrated I burst into tears.

    Hang in there Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete