Saturday, October 31, 2009



my L's



AAHHAhahahaha, omggggggggg I got my Ls!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. i failed my license last time and i had to Re-sit for it today... i was reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly scared but managed to pass it. zomg. i would take a pic but then my details are on the Card and my FUCKING face is SO dam hideous.. probably scare all my viewers (which are only like 2 LOL) away. meh!!!!

Felt like i uploading another video here.

Gee - SNSD (Girls Generation)




Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~~
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~~

neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh no no no no no
neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun oh oh oh oh oh
neomu jjarit jjarit momi ddeullyuh gee gee gee gee gee
o juhjeun nunbit (oh yeah~) oh joeun hyanggee (oh yeah yeah yeah~)




AND AND AND,..,,



SeoHyun♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
envyyyy...

Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment