Thursday, October 29, 2009





Mystery Man.

helllllllllooooo yup yup its time for another blogpost guys & girls! though, i dont think people even read it, but i write it for my own sake because i will look back and see what an idiot i was writing all these rubbishhh.. hahaha anyhoo.. How's life you asked? well, its going pretty good at the moment..
I've got everything set!

  • Finished my HSC on friday 23rd.
  • Handed in my Tafe application forms
  • Bought tickets to melbourne
  • 31st oct - Re-sit for my L's
  • 7th nov - Have lunch with my Gay uncle.
  • 8th~10th nov -Go Melbourne -> try to visit all my mates while im there.
  • 11th nov - Ivy's 18th birthday.
  • 13th nov - Emily's 22nd birthday.
  • 14th nov - Anna's 18th birthday.
  • 16th nov - Off to Malaysia.
So right now all i need to do is study for my Ls and then once i've recived that, i have to clean out all the shiet thats in my room before even going anywhere! AND YES, im going melb, and YES it is because of him! people can say im whipped... but i dont think i am.. >< i just want to see how things will go while im actually there with him.. so wish me luck guys! ^^
plus while im down there im also going to meet a .. nice friend of mine.. that 'mystery man' as you can say, for now.. ^^


Well readers, im going to end my post here.. because it seems that my sentences arent making quite any sense anymore.. due to the lack of sleep ive been having these past days ..... =_=




our begining could just be the end?


Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment