Monday, December 21, 2009

Holidays



HI,,, so long i havnt bloggedd! (mind my broken malaysian english.. >. >)
well, no time and just cant be bothered anymore.. something happend with my layout settings .. and i changed it now..

im currently in Malaysia and having a blast! :)
im gonna get a massage soon by this .. malay chick.. my aunt drives her here and she massage me for an hour.. GUESS HOW MUCH IT COST!!.. 30buks for an hour.. hahaha ... aus money is only 10buks... lawl.... and its a full bodaayy massage! :D

anyways.. if you wanna see whats been happening and where i went around malaysia... well its all up on facebook!! been eating so much and enjoying it so much here.. i dont need to think abt anything and just enjoy..


(:

Also, i bought a kabaya to wear. its cute!

Tho, im still do worry about next year.. because i am not able to make it to my enrollment and i sent email to the tafe abt my lateness and i have to rearrange when to enroll. (: s'all gud ahha..... excited to go tafe and see what its like!..




Enjoying life
Chelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment